Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring-y Skort.....Coming Up......

(This picture doesn't do this fabric justice. It really is pretty!!!)

I am scheduled to teach an A-Line Ruffled Skort class at a local sewing shop this coming weekend. So I thought I best stitch one up so it is fresh in my memory. Plus Elisabeth has about outgrown all the various skorts she already has. So I let her pick out some fabric for a new one. I like this combination that she found. I am noticing that she picks teal colors pretty often.

I like how spring-like the fabrics are. I am SO ready for spring. Even though we have had a mild winter....I am ready for the bright, warm sunshine again. My Vit. D levels are still WAY too low....so some sunshine would be very welcomed here about now!!!

What are you stitching on this week?

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Love the bright colors! My daughter loved skorts when she was younger! I am working on the flower girl dress for my sons wedding... hope to post soon!

Ellie Inspired said...

I've been going towards those colors too lately. Good choice, Elisabeth! I think it's going to be beautiful! Have fun teaching your class, Cindy! Wish I could attend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails